- 3 slices Multigrain Breadchopped
- Cooking Oil Spray
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesanfreshly grated
- 2 bunches Asparaguscut diagonally into thirds
- 2x420g cans Beancannelini beans, rinsed
- 3 cups Chickenshredded cooked
- 1 Red Onionthinly sliced
- 1 cup Basil Leavesloosely packed
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Dressingreduced-fat
Both healthy and delicious chicken salad. More delicious with basil…
Preheat oven 220C / 200C fan-forced. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Place bread, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Spray with oil, then sprinkle with parmesan. Bake, turning halfway through cooking, for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Meanwhile, spray a frying pan with oil. Heat over moderate heat. Add asparagus, cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
Place croutons, asparagus and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Season.