- 1 1/2 Sheet Shortcrust Pastrythawed
- 300g Butternut Pumpkincubed
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 1/3 cup Broad Beanpodded, blanched, peeled
- 1/3 cup Peafrozen or fresh
- 150g Firm Ricottacrumbled
- 2 Eggwhisked
- 3/4 cup Creamthickened
Fresh food and tart with vegetable.
Preheat oven to 200C. Line a 34cmx11cm fluted tart pan with pastry. Chill for 15 minutes. Trim edges.
Bake blind for 10 minutes. Remove filling. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 180C.
Toss pumpkin with oil on an oven tray. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
Arrange pumpkin, beans and peas in the tart shell. Sprinkle over ricotta.
Pour over the combined remaining ingredients. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve.